KINGSFORD - A recycling drop-off is set for Saturday, Nov. 2, from 9 a.m. to noon in the parking lot of the Habitat for Humanity ReStore at 113 S. Milwaukee Ave. in Kingsford.
Accepted items include:
- All metals and auto/truck batteries. Proceeds will go to Camp Molinare.
- All appliances requiring coolant removal for a $10-each fee (make checks payable to Habitat for Humanity.)
- Electronic and computer equipment (printers, monitors, hard drives, cell phones).
- All paper products will be accepted by TRICO Opportunities.
- Water/Soil Conservation District will collect household batteries and plastic caps from detergent/water bottles (only hard caps, no floppy covers).
For further information, contact Lucy Shampo at 774-7683 or Habitat for Humanity at 774-2867.